We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
All music and content on daemon-studios.co.uk, unless stated otherwise or permission (purchase of a commercial license) is obtained by the artist directly:
- All copyright is retained by the artist, Jamie Brace on all versions of artwork: digital, printed or physical.
- May not be sold individually nor as a part of any collection, digital, printed or otherwise.
- May not be altered in any fashion for any use in another artwork, collection or sale.
- May not be shared or provided in any format for reproduction to any company with intention of resale or advertising purposes.
- May not be mass-produced, reproduced, nor mass printed for distribution of any kind, neither private nor commercial.
- Digital items are protected under the same guidelines as physical creations and are not for resale or distribution, or large commercial use unless stated otherwise in product description and/or a commercial license has been obtained by the artist.
- Are the sole property of Jamie Brace, and/or used with permission, and protected under copyright laws. No copying, distribution, selling, downloading, and/or screenshots are permitted of any images or music, full or partial, on this website. No screenshots of this website is permitted.
- All text on this website is protected under copyright laws and cannot be copied and/or reproduced either fully or partially.
- In case of an intellectual property problem that arises from a commission the client is responsible to indemnify and hold Jamie Brace harmless (compensation for any subsequent disadvantage)
By accessing daemon-studios.co.uk, you acknowledge that the site contains graphics, code, information, data, software, photographs, videos, typefaces, music, sounds, and/or other material that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that rights are valid and protected in all forms existing now or yet to be developed. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the U.K. copyright laws, you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining written permission from daemon-studios.co.uk.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not, under any circumstances whatsoever, give out or sell your information to anyone. Period. We collect information for only two reasons: to process payments and/or to send you a newsletter. We will not e-mail you in the future unless it is in reference to your order or by opting in to our newsletter/blog subscription.
Your Account and Password
By using daemon-studios.co.uk you agree that you alone are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and that you alone are responsible for anyone accessing your computer. Further, you agree that you alone accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve that the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders will be at sole discretion.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability